Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mommy # 2

I was getting Martin and Jaysonready bed last night, I gave Jayson his cup of rice milk and Martin his hot chocolate, and I asked Martin how his chocolate was? He said it was great! I said that's because your adoptive Mom knows how to make it right! Before I could say another word, he looked at me with his dark brown eyes and said " When are you going to adopt me?" So I can be Jayson's real brother." I was at a loss for words..
I told him that Uncle Jayson and I love him so much and no matter what he will always be our little boy.
I have always wanted to be a foster mom or adopt a child,I will be forever greatful to my Sister in Law Terra for giving me that chance. For those of you who do not know the story behind Welcomming our new son check out my next posting and I will fill you in.

No comments: