Monday, December 1, 2008

Hello Friends

Well I have finally done it!! I have joined the rest of the world and became a blogger. =0) I was reading some of my friends and I thought " why not!" Today is December 1st and I have started a diet that my dietician put me on , not because I need to for medical sake. Just because I want to get healthier and lose some weight. I have done well so far today. But it doesn't help looking at Serena's blog site with the Cupcakes on it. I am sure with alot of support ( hint,hint) and prayer I can do it. I also have to be sure to forgive myself when I don't follow it and eat junk. My husband Jayson says that he will go on a diet just as soon as Jan 1st 2009 hits , because he has High blood pressure. He said he wants to enjoy all the Holiday goodies and not feel guilt.
I am at home with a sick Grayce today. I feel so bad when she is sick because she can't really express what she feels in words ,due to the fact that she is 19 months. I need all you crafty peoples help. I want to make gift baskets or boxes for my names and or friends and the only really things I can think of to put in them is goodies. Any suggestions? Since I stay at home with my kiddos, I have rediscovered my love for bakeing and cooking. Let me know if you have any Ideas!

No comments: